To contact us please click here.
DELIVERY CHARGES AND OPTIONS
• COLLECTION – If you live near BB8 8PF, you may collect from our premises. Simply select ‘COLLECTION’ at checkout. Collections can take place Monday-Friday 9am – 5.00pm or at weekend by prior arrangement and at our discretion. Please note that any “COLLECTED” order which is not collected and you subsequently cancel, will be refunded less a 15% handling charge.
• FREE EXPRESS 48hr DELIVERY on orders of £75
(UK Mainland only & excludes Surcharge Postcode Areas)
• STANDARD DELIVERY (3-5 Working Days) – £4.99
(UK Mainland only & excludes Surcharge Postcode Areas)
• EXPRESS DELIVERY 48hr* (2 Working Days) – £6.95
(Special Postcode Areas can take 2-3 working days)
(Surcharge Postcode Areas cost a little more)
• EXPRESS DELIVERY 24hr* (Next Working Day) – £7.95
(Special Postcode Areas can either be next day by close of business or up to 2 Working Days – contact ourselves to find out which applies to your postcode)
(Surcharge Postcode Areas cost a little more)
*Orders must be received no later than 11am (Monday – Friday) for dispatch from ourselves on the same day (excluding Bamk Holidays), otherwise they will be dispatched the next working day – if however the next working day is Friday, a 24hr delivery will be made the following Monday and a 48hr delivery will be made the following Tuesday (with the exception of ‘Special Postcode Areas’). This also applies to orders placed on a Friday before 11am where a 24hr or 48hr delivery service has been requested.
SPECIAL POSTCODE AREAS – These areas will experience longer delivery times;
Scotland & Scottish Isles; AB10-16, 21-25, 32 6, 39 2, AB30, 31, 33-38, 41-45, 51-56, 63, AB39 3, DD8-9, DD10, DD11, DG1-9, DG10-16, EX16-23, 31-39, FK1, FK2-7, 8 1, 8 2, 9-14, FK8 3, FK15, 16, FK17-21, G63 0, 63 9, IV4-9, KA19 8, KA26, LD1-8, LL15-49, 51-78, PH8, 9, 12, 15, PH10, 11, 13, 14, PH16, PL10-19, 22-35, PO30-41, SY7-14, 22, SY15-21, 23-25, SY23.1-5, SY24.5, SY25.6, TD1-15 1, TD15 2, TR1-20, 26, 27, HS1-9, IV1-3, IV10-12, 15-20, 30-32, 36, IV13-14, IV21-28, IV40-56, KA27, KA28, KW1-3, 5-14, KW15, KW16-17, PA20-49, 62-78, PA80, PA60, 61, PH17-18, PH19-26, 30-44, 49, 50, ZE1-3
Northern Ireland, Isle Of Man & Isle Of Scilly; BT21-26, 29-35, 38-46, BT47-48, 49, 51-61, 62-65, 66-71, 74-77, 80-82, BT92-94, IM1-9 and 99, TR21-25
SURCHARGE POSTCODE AREAS – These areas are subject to a surcharge. The cost of carriage will be shown at checkout for; BT, EC1-4, HS, IM, IV, KA27 – 28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PO30-41, SE1, SE11, SW1, TR21-25, W1, WC1-2
GENERAL DELIVERY INFORMATION
1) We are able to deliver to; UK Mainland, Isle Of Wight, Scottish Isles, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Isles of Scilly and Channel Isles . For all other international deliveries outside of UK Mainland (including The Channel Isles), please contact ourselves via email providing delivery address details along with the items and quantities required in order for us to be able to provide you with a carriage quotation.
2) We aim to dispatch your order within 24hrs of being placed.
3) Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be dealt with on the next ‘working Day’.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR DELIVERY
4) All our orders are sent out via Courier on a ‘signed for’ service only and so will require a signature upon delivery. Our courier cannot therefore be instructed to leave goods in a ‘safe place’ should you not be in on the pre-notified day of delivery – as no claims can be accepted for goods lost or damaged if they have been left at your request.
5) We are unable to deliver to freight forwarders or to PO Boxes.
6) For credit card security reasons, the DELIVERY ADDRESS has to be the same as the BILLING ADDRESS
7) For EXP24h and EXP48h delivery service – Provided you have given us a valid mobile telephone number and/or e-mail address at the time of order, our courier will send you a notification of the day of delivery. At which stage you have various delivery amendment options available to change the delivery day/place. On the actual day of delivery our courier will notify you via text or e-mail of a one-hour delivery time slot. Even at this stage, you will still have the option to change your preferred day or place of delivery. (Depending upon the courier used for the STANDARD DELIVERY, 3-5 working Day Service, you may not necessarily receive a delivery notification).
8) If, despite being given the option to change your preferred delivery date and being given a one-hour time slot, you are still not there to accept delivery, our courier will make 3 delivery attempts in total before returning the parcel to ourselves. At which point, the return cost and re-delivery charges must be paid for by yourself. If the order is subsequently cancelled, it will be refunded less the original delivery cost along with the return carriage cost.
Returns and Refunds
1) Before carefully packaging your goods, we thoroughly check all of your products prior to despatch and so are confident that your goods should reach you in perfect condition. However, should an item arrive damaged, you must notify ourselves within 24hrs of receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following details; Item(s) damaged, description of damage and photographs of the original packaging, outer box and the damaged item(s) itself. This is because we have to provide evidence of damage ‘during transit’ to any courier/insurance company. Depending upon the item, we will offer either a refund or a replacement (provided that the item is still available). The item(s) along with all original packaging must be retained until the claim is resolved, at which point, we will advise if we wish to collect the item(s) from you. In the case of a refund, please allow up to 5 days for the Bank to transfer funds. The refund will be made to the original payment method only.
2) We cannot guarantee to be able to process any claims for damages that are notified outside of the 24hr period.
1) We hope you are delighted with your purchases, but if you have changed your mind about keeping your goods, you must notify us via email to email@example.com within 24hr of receipt – we are unable to accept goods back without prior notification. Once we acknowledge receipt of your return request, we will provide you with the return shipping address.
2) Please include inside the parcel; your name and address details as the ‘sender’ and THATCH’s address details as the ‘Recipient’.
3) Please securely package and return the unused item(s), complete with labels and all original packaging within 14 days of purchase. We suggest that you return goods via a trackable service and make sure you obtain proof of dispatch. It is recommended that insurance is purchased for the return of items valued £50 and over. We are unable to take responsibility for any item that is lost or damaged during transit back to ourselves. Once the item(s) is received back, in a resalable and satisfactory condition, we will advise yourself of our acceptance and issue a refund. The cost of the return shipping is your responsibility and is non-refundable. Please allow up to 5 days for the Bank to transfer funds. The refund will be made to the original payment method only.
4) If the return of an item(s) is from an order which originally qualified for FREE DELIVERY and it would mean that the order value would now fall below the qualifying FREE order value at the time the order was placed, the refund will be issued less the Express Delivery carriage charge applicable at the time. This does not apply where an item is faulty or damaged and you have followed the procedure for such an item.
Terms and Conditions
1. This website, found under the https//www.thatchliving.co URL is operated by THATCH Living Ltd. References made to THATCH, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ shall be deemed to be references to THATCH Living Ltd. References to ‘you’ and ‘your’ shall be deemed to be persons placing an order via this website or our other points of sale.
2. THATCH reserves the right to up-date and amended these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.
3. These terms and conditions also cover our emails and any other associated promotional material via this website or our other media channels
4. Any reference to ‘working day’ means Monday – Friday (Bank Holidays are not counted as a ‘working day’)
ORDERS & ORDERING
5. We currently accept payment by; Visa, Visa Debit, Maestro and Mastercard.
6. It will be deemed that you have read and understood these terms and conditions prior to payment of any order placed with THATCH. Once payment has been made, this will constitute as your agreement to these terms and conditions.
7. By placing an order through our website, you are making an offer to THATCH Living Ltd to purchase the goods outlined in your order upon the terms described When you place an order, we will require your name, email address, credit/debit card, telephone and address details. These details are required in order to process your order request or to inform you of our acceptance of your order. Your email and/or mobile telephone number will be given to the carrier in order for them to send you your scheduled delivery details. THATCH will only contact you via either of these methods should there be a problem with your order.
8. After placing an order online, we will provide you with confirmation that your order has been received but this is not confirmation that your offer to buy the items has been accepted. Our contract for the sale of our goods will only exist once an order has been accepted, processed and dispatched to you.
9. Please note that we will be unable to meet any obligations as a result of;
a) Your payment is not authorised
b) The product you have ordered is out of stock
c) We have identified that there is an error in our product information or pricing
d) If force majeure means our couriers are temporarily unable to deliver as per schedule – a circumstance that is beyond the control of THATCH
PRODUCTS, PRICING & DECRIPTIONS
10. Discount Codes/Promotional Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer(s), multiple discount items or items which are on sale.
11. All prices quoted on this website are accurate at the time of publication and are quoted in Pounds Sterling (£) and are inclusive of UK tax (VAT) at the current rate. Prices may be subject to change without notice.
12. No item supplied by THATCH is a toy or should be used as such. Silica Gel sachets can be used in the packaging of some of the items – careful attention should be given to their removal and disposal.
13. The product photographs, information, descriptions and dimensions are given in good faith and while we endeavour to provide all information as accurately as possibly, all such details are intended for informational and indicative purposes only. As the majority of the products are handmade and/or made from recycled or natural material, there will be slight variations in; dimensions, colour, finishes, distressing effects and degree of the aforementioned that will vary from product to product. Please remember that the colour of goods may vary slightly from that shown on the website due to the limitations or settings of monitors (calibration) and the device used to browse on. As a result, the product supplied may therefore vary from that shown on the website. This is by no means a fault and does not constitute as one.
14. THATCH cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness completeness or availability of any information or for any photographic, technical or typographical errors or omissions contained on our web site or that is made in the processing or reproduction of this information. THATCH does not provide any warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained on its website.
15. THATCH are not liable for any injury, loss or damage that may arise from the use or misuse of any product purchased or for the results arising from the use of such products or of its product information.
16. Should you change your mind about an item that you have ordered and received, you are entitled under the Distance Selling Regulations to cancel your contract with us, provided that you notify us within 24hrs of receipt and return the item ‘as sold’ within 14 days.
17. Should you wish to cancel an order prior to dispatch, please contact ourselves on firstname.lastname@example.org
18. If your goods have already been dispatched, we are more than happy to offer an exchange or refund. All we ask is that you return the goods ‘as sold’ complete with original tags and packaging. With the exception of faulty or damaged goods, you will be responsible for the return cost, and the refund will be issued less the original shipping cost. Should you wish to order an exchange, this can be done as normal through our website. Shipping costs will be charged for.
19. The use of this website and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
20. This website and our Terms and Conditions are designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law
21. The complete liability of THATCH under or in connection with the contract for supply of any product to which these conditions apply, shall not exceed the price paid for the product
22. All the content of the pages on the website (including pictures, photographs, logos and other materials) represent the copyright of THATCH or its suppliers. The reproduction, modification, copying, circulation or incorporation of this material into any other material is, without prior consent from THATCH, strictly forbidden – with the exception of copying or printing content from the website that is intended for private, non-commercial use of good faith with the intention of placing an order with THATCH
Credit Card Secure Payments
WHO IS SAGE PAY?
Sage Pay is Europe’s leading independent payment service provider (PSP) and is one of the most trusted payment brands. Part of The Sage Group, a FTSE 1000 listed Global accounting software company.
Each year, Sage Pay process over 4 billion payments securely online, over the phone and through card machines. Over 50,000 businesses across Europe rely on Sage Pay to process card payments securely and help prevent fraudulent transactions. Sage Pay makes sure the payment process is safe and easy for you.
SAGE PAY MAKES PAYMENTS SAFE AND SECURE
Payment security and fraud prevention are two of Sage Pay’s top priorities. Thousands of businesses already entrust Sage Pay with their security because we keep our customer’s data secure.
All of our transactions are encrypted to the highest global standards. Our payment systems are monitored and audited regularly by a world leading Qualified Security Assessors (QSA), so you can be confident Sage Pay’s services are completely secure.
Transactions processed using Sage Pay go through powerful fraud prevention tools to check if your card details have previously been compromised somewhere else online or to prevent the illegal use of a card by an unauthorised person.
We’re here to give our customers peace of mind when it comes to payments.